We celebrate our tenth season in existence this year and to celebrate this milestone we have organised a very special end of season dinner.
The end of season dinner will be held on Friday 22nd June 2018 at the Wellington Park Hotel.
- red carpet and champagne arrival
- 4 course dinner
- event photographer
- post-dinner drinks promotions
- post-dinner entertainment
- private bar facility to 1am.
The end-of-season awards presentation will take place after dinner with the usual awards up for grabs as well as some personal awards.
And there will be not one, but TWO special guests in attendance on the evening:
- former Premiership and international footballer Keith Gillespie and
- Rodd Hogg, star of the hit Sky TV show 'The Irish Magician' and member of the Magic Circle.
Tickets are now on sale with general tickets costing £42.50 and VIP tickets costing £55.00.
VIP tickets will allow early entry to the event with an opportunity to meet our special guests beforehand, have photographs taken, an item signed and maybe a magic trick or two.
For those buying general entry tickets, don't worry! Rodd Hogg will be mingling with our guests throughout the evening performing close-up magic tricks and Keith Gillespie will be giving a talk on his career highs and lows.
For further information on buying tickets please fill out the form below or contact one of the club members.